- Kehoe, Brendan P. "A Beginner's Guide to the Internet: Zen and the Art of the Internet", First Edition, January 1992.
- Shapiro, Norman, et al. "Towards an Ethics and Etiquette for Electronic Mail"., Santa Monica, CA: Rand Corporation (publication R-3283-NSF/RC), 1985.
- Von Rospach, Chuq. "A Primer on How to Work With the USENET Community"
- Horton, Mark; Spafford, Gene. "Rules of conduct on Usenet"
- "A Guide to Electronic Communication & Network Etiquette", revised and submitted by Joan Gargano, edited by Ivars Balkits, Computing Services- University of California Davis.
- "Heartland Free-Net Registered User Guidelines", Bradley University, Peoria, Il.
- "Terms and Conditions of Membership and Affiliation", CREN Information Center, October 25, 1990
- "Electronic Mail and Networks: New Tools for Institutional Research and Planning." by Dan Updegrove, John Muffo and Jack Dunn, University of Pennsylvania.
- "Exploring Internet Training Series, Module 1 - Exploring Internet:Using your Computer to Communicate", by Deborah Shaffer, ES-USDA, CIT and Pennsylvania State University, Henry DeVries; Extension Electronic Technology Group, Cornell University; Gregory Parham, ES-USDA, CIT.
- "Exploring Internet Training Series, Module 2 - Mail-based Information Delivery: Alamanac and Listservs". by Deborah Shaffer, ES-USDA, CIT and Pennsylavia State University; Henry DeVries, Extension Electronic Technology Group, Cornell University; Gregory Parham, ES_USDA, CIT.
- „Jak pracuje Internet“, Joshua Eddings, UNIS edition, ZD PRESS, Brno 1995
[ Zpět na homepage ]